The latest Ford Focus generation is very balanced. Now, Eibach’s Performance Suspension Components emphasize its handling.
The Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs lower the car’s centre of gravity, which result in a sporty but comfortable handling. In visual terms, this gives the Focus a flatter body stance while keeping the dynamic and elegant appearance.
The total package is called Eibach B12 Performance Suspension System, now available for more than 1200 applications. The B12 Pro-Kit exists of Eibach Performance Springs and specially adapted Bilstein Performance Dampers with gas pressure technology. With this package, you get a suspension system with a progressive charasteric, unparalled harmony and excellent dynamics.
If you want an individual height adjustment for your Focus, you should choose Eibach Pro-Street-S Coil-Overs, made of stainless steel. With this product, you can define the ideal balance between sportiness and comfort yourself.
Any suspension can be rounded off with the Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers. These make the Focus appear even more ”muscular” – a really compact power pack.
All Eibach Suspension Components, which are available through authorised dealers, are provided with a high-quality corrosion protection and come with certified documentation.
- top-performance handling
- lower centre of gravity — lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- progressive spring design
- excellent ride quality
- part of the Eibach B12 Pro-Kit
- Top-performance handling
- Increase of ride height up to 30 mm
- Excellent ride quality
- Perpetuation of suspension behavior
Eibach B12 Pro-Kit
- Professional Cornering System PCS
- Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
- Lowering up to 40 mm
- EIBACH Pro-Kit performance spring with progressive characteristic
- Spring and shock absorber road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology
- German TÜV certificate
- Made in Germany
- Height adjustment from 20 mm to 70 mm vehicle lowering (depending upon vehicle type)
- Rust-free stainless steel design
- Sporty and comfortable in the normal range, appealingly taut in the threshold
- Spring elements drawing on our ERS program
- TÜV certified adjustment area and complete documentation for an easy handling
- reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behaviour)
- widen your stance – for better handling and appearance
- made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- all applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- high-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacer made from steel
Removing the standard electronic adjustable dampers in exchange for high-performance adjustable suspension systems is usually a simple process. However, during the installation, error message from the on-board computer may be experienced.
- With Pro-Tronic, the standard damper regulation is de-activated and prevents an error message.
- The fuctions of the controller and/or regulating systems are preserved and remain operational.
- Pro-Tronic can also be used with suspension systems from other manufactures, incl. OE Sport Suspension Systems.